Desktop SS

Lamez

Well, I have multiple computers at the house, and the original plan was to have a server to host all the music\files, so all the

windows machines, would have music.

I too have multiple computers at my place, that's a good idea to host your music, thanks.  ;)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's 22 months.  And we were at an apple orchard getting pumpkins for halloween.

And I actually just reinstalled Windows over the weekend and Picasa was one of the last things I installed.  I hadn't move the shortcut to the quick launch yet.  Usually it's completely clean except for the recycle bin.

I actually use PS or Elements for most of my image editing.  I just wanted to try out the new version of Picasa.

She's 22 months.  And we were at an apple orchard getting pumpkins for halloween.

And I actually just reinstalled Windows over the weekend and Picasa was one of the last things I installed.  I hadn't move the shortcut to the quick launch yet.  Usually it's completely clean except for the recycle bin.

I actually use PS or Elements for most of my image editing.  I just wanted to try out the new version of Picasa.

shes cute :D i got a neice thats about 17 months old now i think. real pain to sleep with, but fun during the day. :D

Of course, buying pumpkins at the apple orchard. LOL. Isn't halloween on the 31st october? I wouldn't know, since we don't celebrate it down under.

Man, I wish it did not exist. I hate halloween.

Thanks for the comments about my daughter... hell, you guys haven't even seen her face!

And yes, Halloween is on the 31st.  And yes, most apple orchards around here grow many other things but still call themselves apple orchards.  ;)

I went trick o treating when I was younger, and I was not abused. I just grew out of the holiday. I do not like the scary things everywhere, and people dressed up as stupid things\characters, and going and asking for candy. It does not make any sense to me, what so ever. I just really dislike this holiday. 

Also, thanks to Thorpe's help, I am now running a Debian Web server w/ Apache, PHP5, MySql, FTP, and Python. With the same machine, a File Share Server w/ Samba, and a SSH! That is where I have been the last couple of days.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.