PHP and Virtual Host

hexzero

Okay..

I admit, I am very new to php & apache. Everything has ben working well for quite some time. I have managed to code a couple sites with out any problems. Being the brave soul that I am (Not), I decided to move a couple domains onto my server to host as vhost.

I would like to know how to enable php in the vhost themselves. I have searched the different forums and what not, but I was not able to find anything that would make much sense. Here is an example of one of my vhost that is in my httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.126>

ServerAdmin admin@mydomain.com

DocumentRoot /home/mydomainuser/www

ServerName www.mydomain.com

ErrorLog /home/mydomainuser/wwwlogs/error_log

TransferLog /home/mydomainuser/wwwlogs/access_log

</VirtualHost>

Now, I know there is something that is supposed to be added to this to allow php to load, but i am not sure what. I am using PHP 4.3.0 with Apache 1.3.27

Thanks for the feedback, and I hope this post and its replies will be useful for others that trip down the same path I have!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.