• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Talik

Talik
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 09:02 PM

Hi. I get the following error while trying to connect to my database on PHPMyAdmin:

Warning: Access denied for user: \'shatteredrea@209.51.150.63\' (Using password: YES) in /home/virtual/site56/fst/var/www/html/connection.php on line 2

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: \'shatteredrea@209.51.150.63\' (Using password: YES) in /home/virtual/site56/fst/var/www/html/connection.php on line

This is the code I\'m using:
[php:1:25f4fedc19]<?php
$conn = mysql_connect(\"shatteredreality.com\", \"[username]\", \"[password]\");
echo \"$conn\";
?>[/php:1:25f4fedc19]

with my username and password in, of course. A pointer in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

#2 shivabharat

shivabharat
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 371 posts
  • LocationChennai, India

Posted 04 November 2003 - 10:09 PM

This has been discussed quiet frequently in the forum I am not sure why you dint try using the search option

http://www.phpfreaks...ess denied user

http://www.phpfreaks...ess denied user
Knowledge --- Reading Enriches Mind But Sharing Enhances It.[br][br]Note: Before you request help enusre that you have had a look at the tutorials @phpfreaks

#3 Talik

Talik
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 November 2003 - 12:29 AM

Thank you for the links. I did use the serach feature, but I didn\'t come up with any posts that helped me resolve the problem. I read the links you posted, but I am still getting an error after trying some of those solutions. I\'m going to go keep working at it now.

#4 Talik

Talik
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 November 2003 - 12:32 AM

Okay, I just got it. When trying the things suggested in the other posts, I wasn\'t included the \'u \' in the username. Thanks again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users