New To PHP and My SQL

RGT

Hi all...

I found the site very interesting thats why I registered..

now I need your help...

I am a fresh new user of PHP even I dont know what is the tool name to start developing with..

can you please help and tell me what is required softwares to start developing any website using PHP.

and some tutorials or starter kits URL's.

thanks in advance...

BR

Raffi George

You won't find a whole lot of people who will answer general questions like this, cus the info is already there. Take a look through all the different message boards, everything you need to get started is in there. Here for instance is a whole section dedicated to editors:

http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php/board,16.0.html

I am a fresh new user of PHP even I dont know what is the tool name to start developing with..

There's a whole thread devoted to this question.  There are a bunch of free ones out there, Netbeans is a good one.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.