Pop-up thumnail

telp

Please forgive me, I'm kind of a newbie at php and I am having issues with a pop up-window code. I am trying to put a different image into the pop-up thumnail and the code that I am trying to adjust points at what I would think is the images folder.

<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES. $products['products_image'], $products['products_name']); ?>

I renamed it to this:

<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES_ENLARGED . $products['products_image'], $products['products_name']); ?>

here is the url:

www.team-huge.com/shop

can someone please help me or point me in the right direction?

Many many thanks,

Trevor

DIR_WS_IMAGES is a constant. did you rename it, where it is initially defined? You aren't being very clear, so i am going to guess that you have a directory where your images are stored, and you changed the directory name, and thought you would change DIR_WS_IMAGES to DIR_WS_IMAGES_ENLARGED up in that code. Is your directory named WS_IMAGES_ENLARGED or something? you need to go the part of your script that defines the constant and change the value of it to the new directory, not the name of the constant itself.

And unless you plan on renaming the constant where it is declared (and every place that it is used as well), you are going to have to change that up there, back to just DIR_WS_IMAGES

[!--quoteo(post=388310:date=Jun 26 2006, 07:23 PM:name=Crayon Violent)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Crayon Violent @ Jun 26 2006, 07:23 PM) [snapback]388310[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
you can define whatever constants you want. now, i don't know if what you want will actually work or not, as far as making your script do something else than what you have, as i don't see your code or anything. but a rose by any other name is still a rose, as they say.
[/quote]

Can we corespond Via email as I am having issues posting a reply to this for some reason.

my address is:
telp_rovert@shaw.ca

thanks again muchly,

Trevor

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.