html help

explore

Hello I have a button on my page called contact. when you click this button the contact page open but mine doesn't. My contact page is in my formail folder and this is my code to get it to open but it doesn't work geting blank page . Anyone please help. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":unsure:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"unsure.gif\" /]

<td width="95" onMouseOver="this.className='nav'" onMouseOut="this.className=''"><div align="center"><font size="2" ><a href="/public_html/formail/contact" target="iframe">contact
me</a> </font></div></td>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>

Does this have anything to do with PHP? Looks to me that you don't have an extension on the contact page, like .html or .php or whatever the format is. Also, normally, you shouldn't have to type /public_html/formail/ or whatever because on most webservers public_html is the default folder, so ./formail/contact.php or whatever would work. A little more info may work, what kind of file is contact and what is the code in contact etc.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.