Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PHP - MYSQL Not updating database

I am busy writing a code to use on my forums, using php & mysql, now the problem i have is this::

[code]
        @mysql_query("UPDATE quiz_members SET Visits = Visits+1, LoggedTime = '".time()."', OnTime = '{$nuuttyd}' WHERE Login LIKE '{$_SESSION['player']}' ");
[/code]
and
[code]
        @mysql_query("UPDATE quiz_games SET Played=Played+1, TotCorrect=TotCorrect+'".$corr."', TotScore=TotScore+'".$cred."' WHERE Status=0");
[/code]
and
[code]
        @mysql_query("UPDATE quiz_members SET HostStatus = HostStatus-1, TotCredits = TotCredits+150, LastQzPlayed = '".$idadd."', LastQzScore = 150, QzHosted = QzHosted+1 WHERE Login = '".$player['name']."'");
[/code]
does not write to the database...

the following 2 pieces of code is in my admin panel, and it works if i update other members info, but not when i try updating the member i am logged in with...

[code]
        @mysql_query("UPDATE quiz_members SET HostStatus='".$cred."' WHERE login LIKE '{$name}'");
[/code]

and

[code]
     @mysql_query("UPDATE quiz_members SET MemberGroup='{$ad}' WHERE Login LIKE '{$name}' && Login not LIKE 'RHINO' ");
[/code]

on my local apache server this works 100% but as soon as i upload it to web it does not work....

sorry, i neglected to say, i am using php 4,4,2 on my local host and on webserver, and my sql 4.1.19

I'm not sure I understand... it's not updating, or you're getting errors? You need to post the interpolated versions of those statements.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.