where to put it...

bal bal

Web development and any coding that goes along with it (HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, SQL...) is very detail oriented and requires precise communication and understanding to make it work. If you are going to write minimal questions using "text messaging" you will find that your questions won't get many relevant replies. Take the time to write detailed questions in proper English and just use "text messaging" with your friends.

hi i m nw here, don't kw is it da ryt place to post it...

i m desiging a website to store da user responce, hw can I do dat?

i jst need to knw da process not da code... please help me...

Please don't write like that.  If English isn't your native language then that's fine, but obviously it is.  Quite frankly you sound like a joke and I'm surprised that anyone has even responded to your thread.

here is my problem...

I want to design a web site but before this, I will design a questionnaire where I will ask few questions and I need to store the result of the users response. I know basic programming, and aslo the basic of PHP and MySQL.

please help me how can I start it.

thank you

There may be a tutorial online on how to do exactly what you want, but I would advise you to go step by step following little tutorials from either tizag.com or w3schools.com so you can actually learn what's going on.  I have a feeling if you follow a big one you will just CnP the code and not even read the descriptions.  If you can't figure something out, post it here and we'll help you out.  :)

That is very easy friend.

1. Make a form.

2. Make a processing page (probably) which gets the data from the above page using GET or POST (as convenient). This page will store the results (user response) in a text file or MySQL database. text file will be much easy if your site does not use database at all.

Good luck buddy!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.