[SOLVED] Forum domain name

BoltZ

I have been with no success to think of a domain name I could register. I need something like

somethingbb.com

just like minibb.com phpbb.com usebb.com..notice a pattern?

I can't think of something lke that, it seems alot of them are taken

Any help or ideas? I am currently using bboardx and I don't like that, help please

(sorry if this is the wrong forum)

Doing a background check on me, eh? Technically speaking I'm still a developer on that project (seeing as I've got the permissions on SourceForge and the site). In reality I've abandoned it long ago. It's been in beta(alpha/RC) forever. The code sucks. It doesn't move anywhere. Frankly I'm amazed it still has users.

Actually tbh I only said it was good to not make you mad. It looks horrible, features are bad, i looked at the code and its weird.

anyway how about UserBB.net, usebb.net was taken so idk if ppl will mistake me for them but theres a big dictionary difference between use and user

yea but that domain doesn't really speak about bulletin boards as other domains do such as blahbb.com or something. everyone who has looked around forum softwares knows the general rule of bb at the end of a domain name is bulletin board. + i am only 17 and I don't have the resources or knowledge to make a forum that is as secure as that domain suggests. I just need something like

blahbb.com

and I can't for the love of god think of something original.

ChromeBB.com ? lol

//edit

taken ne way

Well...african (or african sounding) names are popular of late... ubuntu, joomla, mambo... Maybe try something along these lines. You might appeal to people who like these products. ;)

jadili imperative  Root -jadili

1 argue!

2 discuss!

i suppose the joke will make itself clear when you go to type it into your browser..

i agree with Mchl.  bb reminds me of phpbb (no matter what other products are out there with bb in the name), and don't like phpbb.  you'll want something original and catchy, which means you'll need to think creatively and perhaps in other languages.  english is so 2002.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.