I Need Some Help Please

Madss

I have a problem.... but different, I have a script that search and for show I use this
echo "<td>".$row["NoCuenta"]."</td> \n"; ...............and I have another to download the files of me db and I use this.................. <a href="download.php?id=<?=$id;?>"><?=$name;?></a>

My question is, how can I do for the both things appear at the same time??? I really neeed help, cause I can do the both things but not at the same time....

If you don't understand... please let me know to show you my scripts..... my mail is lagart14@hotmail.com I hope you can help me...

I don't really understand what you trying to say, but check again this
[code]<?=$id;?>"><?=$name;?>[/code]

It should be
[code]<?php $id; ?>"> <?php $name; ?>[/code]

It's actually depends on your code, if you show your script that would be easier to understand.

actually, his code method is php shorthand. your method will not work. all you are doing is opening the php tags and putting a variable there. no echoing or nothing. with the php tags, you would have to do <?php echo $id; ?> but that is the same as doing <?= $id ?> it's shorthand.

but i agree, madss you need to be more specific. what do you mean, you can do one or the other, but not both at the same time?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.