Aside from PHP what else do you want to master?

ok

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't you know that even English women speak another language?

You must not be married.

I want to master the art of translating women into english.

Even English women?  Would that make them English English?

but technically i want to master ZEND.

and SOFTWARE ENGINEERING.

But if god permits me i want to master BioChemical Engineering.

Sigh, life is too short, maybe it's the perfect prayer that i should master. :/

Sigh, life is too short, maybe it's the perfect prayer that i should master. :/

No worries on that count, Jesus took care of that for us:

5 “And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. 6 But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly. 7 And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words. 8 “Therefore do not be like them. For your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him. 9 In this manner, therefore, pray:

Our Father in heaven,

Hallowed be Your name.

10 Your kingdom come.

Your will be done

On earth as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts,

As we forgive our debtors.

13 And do not lead us into temptation,

But deliver us from the evil one.

For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.

Dunno if this counts as "mastering something", but my plans for the future is to get a PhD in computer science with the purpose of being employed by and doing research on a university. This might possibly get mixed with some studies in mathematics or linguistics. From starting on the university to hopefully finally getting a PhD this will take a minimum of eight years. By that time I will have been in school for a total of 21 years (minimum)...

I know some moves in judo, jujutsu and karate (no, not just the stuff I've seen in the movies, though I do watch a lot of kung-fu flicks :D), but I'd like to take the time to really master a martial art or two.  Maybe a jujutsu/kenjutsu combo.  Jujutsu isn't so much about fighting but more about disarming/disabling people by using their movements against them.  Kenjutsu basically involves becoming a badass with a sword.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.