Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

runnerjp

Error Keeps Comming Up :( Please Help Me

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'werun2wi'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/werun2wi/public_html/registration.php on line 5
Access denied for user 'werun2wi'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

i keep getting that... why???

because you got your username or password or database server wrong.

[!--quoteo(post=389204:date=Jun 29 2006, 06:23 AM:name=hvle)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(hvle @ Jun 29 2006, 06:23 AM) [snapback]389204[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
because you got your username or password or database server wrong.
[/quote]

how would i find my database server out then i contacted my host and they didnt know

[!--quoteo(post=389205:date=Jun 29 2006, 06:32 AM:name=runnerjp)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(runnerjp @ Jun 29 2006, 06:32 AM) [snapback]389205[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
how would i find my database server out then i contacted my host and they didnt know
[/quote]
its ok now i have found problem.... all i had to do was type localhost!!

Normally, you have to go the control panel, and create a database, then create a username and password for that database.
these essential information needed to connect to database.

the database server usually 'localhost'.

if localhost does not work, then you have to ask your host's techny.

But first, you gotta have the username, password and database done before wonder about server.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.