add something to the freelance board

What do you propose we add? I'm sorry that you got scammed, but we cannot check every single individual who posts in there. It's merely there to act as a channel of communication between prospect developers and clients. We used to have a disclaimer in there stating this, but it got lost during an upgrade. I can post a sticky topic in there outlining this, but that's unfortunately the only thing we are able to do.

yeah

id like to at least give a whole lot of bad rep to a person that scams..this way people will know when he posts hes a scammer.

have the rep near the nickname on every post so everybody sees..

i know there not much you can do but at least some visual pointer

thanks

harassing?

he didnt pay me, im singling him out, and you call it harassing?

1. if there is anything wrong with the job i did, he could tell me straight away, and id change it, but he simply got the work and hasnt showed up, when he explicitly said "ill shot the payment to you in a few minutes".

that was 3 days ago

im sorry, if i cant show my discontent!

IF he did pay me and im saying that he didnt, you would hear an answer from him if my post stayed on, instead of getting deleted, BUT if you remove my post saying he didnt pay me, nobody knows, AND he will never post a reply saying that he paid me. EDIT: which by the way, is a lie

SO, he goes clean

theres a difference between not being able to do anything and doing the oposite.............................................

can u check the forum dbs for my pm messages received? youll see the last one he sent me...and the last one i sent to him. PLUS, read the messages and see how he was going to pay through paypal. i can post a printscreen of my paypal account where it says, LAST TRANSACTION.

other than this theres nothing to be done, understand that. just deleting my posts where i say he scammed me it like the tip of the iceberg.

We will take action as soon as you can provide sustainable proof that he did in fact scam you.

I'd like to reword this. Even if you proved that, the absolute ultimate action we might take would be banning said member.

Also, I'd like to point out that you due to your registration on this forum have agreed to our Terms of Service thus agreeing that PHP Freaks cannot be held accountable for any content posted on these forums.

i wouldnt like the thread but i could defend myself by saying that i offered to do a better job

if the post stayed up and everyone saw it

if the post got removed i could be like him and not give a rats ass and continue doing shitty jobs for other people.

so who are you really benefiting by removing finger pointings?

the scammer or the scammie?

edit fyi: the scammer, cause his name isnt dirty

im gonna be short: you are mistaken

hahaha

not laughing at you, just its funny saying small, meaning full sentences

you can always have a feel about who is lying in a argument.

i have read alot of them and trust me, they are benificial...

i think your members would appreciate to know about troublesome occurences between members.

a chance to find out whos full of shit

(Hrmmm, I'm gonna post because this is an interesting topic to me, and I have nothing better to do at 12:46AM.  Wooo nosiness!)

I could easily say what ever I want about you.  You could easily say what ever I want about me.  The world doesn't work like that.  People (in this context, meaning the people who run this board) require concrete proof.  You can't just say what ever you want.  PMs and a print screen prove nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  At all.

I can understand your anger about being screwed over, since it's human nature to want revenge when something like that happens, but you have to understand the mods' argument too.  Unless you have solid, irrefutable, proof, it would be wrong of them to let you [potentially] lie about someone.

Bottom line, if mods allowed people to post things about other people without proof, it would be chaos, and people would flame back and forth all day.  Now, if you actually had some kind of proof (which would be improbably, and possibly impossible), then I don't know what the mods would say.  But you don't, so that case doesn't matter.

Wonder how long it will be until this gets locked....