[SOLVED] SELECT command denied to user

EchoFool

I just been working on a site for months with no problems then suddenly i made a query with an inner join and this is not the first inner join i have ever used on the site and it keeps giving me:

SELECT command denied to user

Yet its only one this one specific query, additionally the syntax is perfectly correct, what does it mean? I don't know why it won't allow it.

Hope you can help.

<?php
$Get = mysql_query("SELECT user_m.Quantity FROM user_m INNER JOIN user.c
		ON user_m.UserID = user_c.UserID WHERE user_c.SID='{$row['StateID']}' AND user_m.MID='{$row2['MID']}'")
Or die(mysql_error());
?>

Here you go,

Its only this query which is what i find odd. All my other queries are allowed yet this one is denied.. I checked with my hosts and they say i have full permissions to my database so its not my server permissions.

What do you mean by user though ? My usual login account for the site or my server user?

All other select queries are working on the site its just this one particular query where it goes wrong...but how can check that the simpler SELECTS work ? I mean the whole site works bar this one script which im guessing would leave to suggest it does work ?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.