Kindly dont spoil my site but try to find flaws and report to me

om

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now Its 99.99999999% SQLINJ free.

I can assure you it is not. The 'bad guys' out there are always trying to come up with new tricks. You might be now secured against most popular attacks, but you can never be sure 99.99999999% sure (I'd expect someone with your background to know, that a figure like 99.99999999% is useless, as it is virtually equal to 100%).

Anyways, congratulations on progress so far. If you could just come up with some more eye pleasing layout...

In a month they'll be buying it.

What do you mean by it?

Why a month, who you are considering to buy and what?

It was my comment on the fact, that despite your site was deemed as a hopeless case by most people here, they are still helping you.

Very true, In our country, especially my mom taught me one proverb "I one is there to hit a palm tree's head, there will be some one to hit that fellows head".

And you see now you are understanding GOD.

"IN LIFE THERE WILL BE UPS AND DOWNS TO MAKE A CYCLE".

My friend's dad taught me a proverb too, "Man who stand on toilet high on pot".

Also, please post you "intelligence" code. I don't see why anything like that would be necessary though...

Chris

OM what you said  is not true at all. you have injection in your code and your making excuses to cover it up. i am not very impressed.

No not at all, i was giving my frank opinion, well by the time i posted the new logic, it worked fine with zero, but the code had some programmer made logical bugs which took about 15 hrs to bug out[Last 32]hrs I hardly slept, down for couple of min.

Just now Hopefully 5 to 6 login tests performed for almost all types.

So the code is inherently at logical level, rather than php level secured.

Failures:

Warnings:

Passes:

SQL Injection String Test Results

hregcd

Submitted Form State:

* hu_grp_id: ++

* hcuna: ++

* huid: ++

* htpwd: ++

* htpwd1: ++

* ribtn: ++ Change / Refresh Image

* cbe: ++

* jbs_reg: ++Register

Results:

This field passed 14620 tests. To see all the passed results, go to Tools->SQL Inject Me->Options and click 'Show passed results in final report' and rerun this test.

hu_grp_id

Submitted Form State:

* hregcd: ++

Results:

This field passed 14620 tests. To see all the passed results, go to Tools->SQL Inject Me->Options and click 'Show passed results in final report' and rerun this test.

hcuna

Submitted Form State:

Results:

huid

Submitted Form State:

Results:

htpwd

Submitted Form State:

Results:

htpwd1

Submitted Form State:

Results:

ribtn

Submitted Form State:

Results:

cbe

Submitted Form State:

Results:

jbs_reg

Submitted Form State:

Results:

Results genenerated on December 23, 2008 for http://www.ucy.in/cmb/sp_cmregis1.php?72b518d0c30f7358dc8ad8700f8e4584

here is a tip, that I [used] hate and love the most : "DIVIDE AND RULE", WHICH PreIndependent Indian days [olden day britisher ] used it to conquer India, for economic exploitation.

Listen om, please make a new thread in the security section.  We already critiqued your site and you've gotten enough feedback.  Every time I click on, "Show new replies to your posts." your thread is the first one to pop up and it's getting very annoying because for some reason I always have to reply.

No, your site is insecure in more than PHP nor is it logical.

SQL Injection String Tests Summary (131580 results recorded)

Failures:

Warnings:

Passes:

hregcd

Submitted Form State:

Results:

Server Status Code: 302 Found

Tested value: &#49&#39&#32&#79&#82&#32&#39&#49&#39&#61&#39&#49

Tested value: 1' OR '1'='1

Tested value: %31%27%20%4F%52%20%27%31%27%3D%27%31

Tested value: 1 AND ASCII(LOWER(SUBSTRING((SELECT TOP 1 name FROM sysobjects WHERE xtype='U'), 1, 1))) > 116

This field passed 14616 tests. To see all the passed results, go to Tools->SQL Inject Me->Options and click 'Show passed results in final report' and rerun this test.

his intelligent programming logic only allows prime numbers of vulnerabilities through...maybe it is smart!

seriously though om...if there are people in here who will scan for errors and not do anything malicious then i can guarantee that someone out there will find your site too annoying to stand and just break it for the heck of it.

fix the errors and then ask for help.  also, dont demand help or place a timeframe.  we have given you critiques, suggestions for layouts, suggestions for code changes, COMPLETE CODES...the list goes on.  fix the problems and then we'll see what you can change next.  dont say that your code is intelligent, because if it was people wouldnt be able to inject your site...(or maybe it would just shut the site down for the sake of mankind)

please fix the problems and then post.  and make sure they are fixed.

OM what you said  is not true at all. you have injection in your code and your making excuses to cover it up. i am not very impressed.

No not at all, i was giving my frank opinion, well by the time i posted the new logic, it worked fine with zero, but the code had some programmer made logical bugs which took about 15 hrs to bug out[Last 32]hrs I hardly slept, down for couple of min.

Just now Hopefully 5 to 6 login tests performed for almost all types.

Failures:

Warnings:

Passes:

hregcd

Submitted Form State:

Results:

hu_grp_id

Submitted Form State:

Results:

hcuna

Submitted Form State:

Results:

huid

Submitted Form State:

Results:

htpwd

Submitted Form State:

Results:

htpwd1

Submitted Form State:

Results:

ribtn

Submitted Form State:

Results:

cbe

Submitted Form State:

Results:

jbs_reg

Submitted Form State:

Results:

Results genenerated on December 23, 2008 for http://www.ucy.in/cmb/sp_cmregis1.php?72b518d0c30f7358dc8ad8700f8e4584

here is a tip, that I [used] hate and love the most : "DIVIDE AND RULE", WHICH PreIndependent Indian days [olden day britisher ] used it to conquer India, for economic exploitation.

It's sad to know you are wasting your time. IF you are spending 15 hours to repair your own errors, you need to REALLY relearn PHP and MySQL. I spend maybe an hour at most at the end of a "complex" project making sure it works as it should.

Chris

W3C CSS Validator results for http://www.ucy.in/cmb/ (CSS level 2.1)
Sorry! We found the following errors (28)
URI : http://www.ucy.in/cmb/ucyin_dxcss.css
55 	#sp_ttethr 	Parse Error : 30%: ;
56 	#sp_ttethr 	Parse error - Unrecognized }
120 	body 	Property link doesn't exist in CSS level 2.1 but exists in [css3] : #ff0
123 	body 	Parse Error : sans-serif::: ;
124 	font-family 	Parse Error font-family: "Arial Narrow", "Verdana Ref", Verdana, Modern, sans-serif, "Century Gothic";
125 	margin 	Parse Error margin: 3px;
126 	margin-top 	Parse Error margin-top: auto;
127 	vertical-align 	Parse Error vertical-align: middle;
128 	vertical-align 	Parse error - Unrecognized }
143 	a:hover 	Parse Error : solid:: ;
144 	a:hover 	Parse error - Unrecognized }
158 	a 	Parse Error : yellow:: ;
159 	link 	Parse Error link: #F6F600;
160 	link 	Parse error - Unrecognized }
55 	#sp_ttethr 	Parse Error : 30%: ;
56 	#sp_ttethr 	Parse error - Unrecognized }
120 	body 	Property link doesn't exist in CSS level 2.1 but exists in [css3] : #ff0
123 	body 	Parse Error : sans-serif::: ;
124 	font-family 	Parse Error font-family: "Arial Narrow", "Verdana Ref", Verdana, Modern, sans-serif, "Century Gothic";
125 	margin 	Parse Error margin: 3px;
126 	margin-top 	Parse Error margin-top: auto;
127 	vertical-align 	Parse Error vertical-align: middle;
128 	vertical-align 	Parse error - Unrecognized }
143 	a:hover 	Parse Error : solid:: ;
144 	a:hover 	Parse error - Unrecognized }
158 	a 	Parse Error : yellow:: ;
159 	link 	Parse Error link: #F6F600;
160 	link 	Parse error - Unrecognized }

Errors found while checking this document as HTML 4.01 Transitional!
Result: 	3 Errors
Address: 	
Encoding: 	iso-8859-1	
Doctype: 	HTML 4.01 Transitional	
Root Element: 	html
Options
Show Source 	Show Outline 	List Messages Sequentially Group Error Messages by Type
Validate error pages 	Verbose Output 	Clean up Markup with HTML Tidy

Help on the options is available.

↑ Top
Validation Output: 3 Errors

1. Error Line 26, Column 15: there is no attribute "HYPERLINKTYPE".

hyperlinktype="url" href="http://www.csprgurukul.in/"><br>

✉

You have used the attribute named above in your document, but the document type you are using does not support that attribute for this element. This error is often caused by incorrect use of the "Strict" document type with a document that uses frames (e.g. you must use the "Transitional" document type to get the "target" attribute), or by using vendor proprietary extensions such as "marginheight" (this is usually fixed by using CSS to achieve the desired effect instead).

This error may also result if the element itself is not supported in the document type you are using, as an undefined element will have no supported attributes; in this case, see the element-undefined error message for further information.

How to fix: check the spelling and case of the element and attribute, (Remember XHTML is all lower-case) and/or check that they are both allowed in the chosen document type, and/or use CSS instead of this attribute. If you received this error when using the <embed> element to incorporate flash media in a Web page, see the FAQ item on valid flash.
   2. Error Line 26, Column 26: there is no attribute "HREF".

✉

You have used the attribute named above in your document, but the document type you are using does not support that attribute for this element. This error is often caused by incorrect use of the "Strict" document type with a document that uses frames (e.g. you must use the "Transitional" document type to get the "target" attribute), or by using vendor proprietary extensions such as "marginheight" (this is usually fixed by using CSS to achieve the desired effect instead).

This error may also result if the element itself is not supported in the document type you are using, as an undefined element will have no supported attributes; in this case, see the element-undefined error message for further information.

How to fix: check the spelling and case of the element and attribute, (Remember XHTML is all lower-case) and/or check that they are both allowed in the chosen document type, and/or use CSS instead of this attribute. If you received this error when using the <embed> element to incorporate flash media in a Web page, see the FAQ item on valid flash.
   3. Error Line 26, Column 54: element "P:ONMOUSECLICK" undefined.

✉

You have used the element named above in your document, but the document type you are using does not define an element of that name. This error is often caused by:
          * incorrect use of the "Strict" document type with a document that uses frames (e.g. you must use the "Frameset" document type to get the "<frameset>" element),
          * by using vendor proprietary extensions such as "<spacer>" or "<marquee>" (this is usually fixed by using CSS to achieve the desired effect instead).
          * by using upper-case tags in XHTML (in XHTML attributes and elements must be all lower-case).

how did you get the css to validate?  when i clicked the link it took me to the main validation page where i copied and pasted the address into the bar and clicked submit and it came up w/ errors...

so confused...

He obviously is working on it all the time. The site was valid HTML 4.01 Transitional when I checked it some time ago (or at least it's front page was)

seriously though om...if there are people in here who will scan for errors and not do anything malicious then i can guarantee that someone out there will find your site too annoying to stand and just break it for the heck of it.

Good point.  Especially anything to do with religion...

Good point.  Especially anything to do with religion...

Dear Maq,

religion... is meant to teach you patience and not to loose out.

Well god bless you with it.

how did you get the css to validate?  when i clicked the link it took me to the main validation page where i copied and pasted the address into the bar and clicked submit and it came up w/ errors...

so confused...

He obviously is working on it all the time. The site was valid HTML 4.01 Transitional when I checked it some time ago (or at least it's front page was)

You are right only the first page is validated.

After it I added icons

Later I modified css

I will debug

and post it back.

Well I uploaded new version of inside logged in

with new features added login and give comments please.

Thank all of you.

GBU

so confused...

Sorry,

I am always testing

check the results now

W3C CSS Validator results for http://www.ucy.in/cmb (CSS level 2.1)

Congratulations! No Error Found.

This document validates as CSS level 2.1 !

OM here is a suggestion but instead of Marquees use JavaScript  light box.  ;)

http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox/

Its good, thank you very much.

I down loaded but the licence is unacceptable, its long code.

More over marquee is short, quick and works with most, please give any technical drawbacks for it, instead of looks and feel.

thank you,

here is current clean that runs

login to check new look and feel, features.

your layout is fine now OM but you still have injection in hreg ;)

hAVE YOU LOGGED IN AND CHECKED INSIDE I DONT FIND YOU THERE?

CHECK YOUR HOTMAIL A/C FOR LOGIN DETAILS.

function sphpmn_entities($text){

$eresult = "";

for ( $i = 0; $i <= strlen($text) - 1; $i += 1) {

$eresult .= "&#".ord($text[$i]);

}

return $eresult;

}

function sphpmn_filter($text){

if (preg_match("#(on(.*?)\=|script|xmlns|expression|exec|EXEC

javascript|http)#si","$text",$ntext)){

$re = sphpmn_entities($ntext[1]);

$text = str_replace($ntext[0],$re,$text);

}

return $text;

}

function cleanDolr_post(&$item, &$key) {

$sp_dbcn = new sp_dbcon();

$link = $sp_dbcn->sp_getConc();

$item=strip_tags(trim($item));

/* check connection */

if(!($link)) {

echo "Failed to connect to the server\n";

// ... log the error properly

} else {

// Reverse magic_quotes_gpc/magic_quotes_sybase effects on those vars if ON.

if(get_magic_quotes_gpc()) {$item=stripslashes($item);

}

$item=stripslashes($item);

//escaping MYSQL/MYSQLI Injection

$item=mysqli_real_escape_string($link,$item);

//Escaping Cross Site Scripting(XSS)

$item=htmlentities($item,ENT_QUOTES);

/* determine our thread id */

$thread_id = mysqli_thread_id($link);

/* Kill connection */

mysqli_kill($link, $thread_id);

/* close connection  $_SESSION[cnt_con]++;*/

mysqli_close($link);

// echo "<br>..... ............$key holds $item\n<Hr>";

filter_var($item, FILTER_SANITIZE_STRING);

$item=sphpmn_filter($item);

here is the Google sqlInject me result

SQL Injection String Tests Summary (73100 results recorded)

Failures:

Warnings:

Passes:

hl

Submitted Form State:

* q: ++

* btnG: ++Google Search

* btnI: ++I'm Feeling Lucky

* meta: ++

* meta: ++cr=countryIN

Results:

Tested value: &#x31;&#x27;&#x20;&#x4F;&#x52;&#x20;&#x27;&#x31;&#x27;&#x3D;&#x27;&#x31;

Tested value: 1 UNI/**/ON SELECT ALL FROM WHERE

Tested value: 1 UNION ALL SELECT 1,2,3,4,5,6,name FROM sysObjects WHERE xtype = 'U' --

Tested value: 1 AND ASCII(LOWER(SUBSTRING((SELECT TOP 1 name FROM sysobjects WHERE xtype='U'), 1, 1))) > 116

Tested value: ' OR username IS NOT NULL OR username = '

Tested value: 1' AND non_existant_table = '1

Tested value: 1'1

Tested value: '; DESC users; --

Tested value: 1 AND USER_NAME() = 'dbo'

Tested value: 1' AND 1=(SELECT COUNT(*) FROM tablenames); --

Tested value: 1 AND 1=1

Tested value: 1 EXEC XP_

Tested value: 1 OR 1=1

This field passed 14603 tests. To see all the passed results, go to Tools->SQL Inject Me->Options and click 'Show passed results in final report' and rerun this test.

q

Submitted Form State:

* hl: ++en

Results:

Tested value: &#x31;&#x27;&#x20;&#x4F;&#x52;&#x20;&#x27;&#x31;&#x27;&#x3D;&#x27;&#x31;

Tested value: 1 UNION ALL SELECT 1,2,3,4,5,6,name FROM sysObjects WHERE xtype = 'U' --

This field passed 14603 tests. To see all the passed results, go to Tools->SQL Inject Me->Options and click 'Show passed results in final report' and rerun this test.

btnG

Submitted Form State:

Results:

btnI

Submitted Form State:

Results:

meta

Submitted Form State:

Results:

Results genenerated on December 25, 2008 for http://www.google.co.in/

your layout is fine now OM but you still have injection in hreg ;)

gOOGLE search engine clean must be really clean , did you find it any where?

just now i kept it for sqlinject me

Saw the above result, so at 20 or less than it, my software is relatively good , but I will still strenghten it logical level,

If you find any better clean, I  will volunteer to test it.

thankyou very much,

God bless you,

now as you login and check for yourself the site is basic ok.

So I will now devote more time for marketing.

On you next feed back preferably at my site, I will like to discuss more about our future.

Blog you later.

GBU & ALL.