Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING

zghayes

Hi all

I'm a PHP & MySQL newbie and could use some help with an error that seems to have appeared out of nowhere on my website.

Here is a link to the site:  www.mr-sparkle.com

I'm using WordPress with Gallery 2 embedded.

The WordPress fuctionality of my site has no problems, it's somethng wrong with G2.  The site was having no issues and then yesterday, without me changing anything, this error popped up:

[quote]Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/zghayes/public_html/gallery2/main.php on line 115[/quote]

I've attached the main.php file for my site with the hope that someone here will be kind enough to help me out.  My site is mainly for sharing pictures with family, and my wife and I just had a baby daughter a couple weeks ago, so needless to say this outage is causing a lot of complaints from relatives.

Thanks in advance!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thanks for the quick reply, that problem is fixed..

Turns out though that somehow the entire file was corrupted.  I downloaded the main.php file from the Gallery 2 installer and it was 600+ lines of code vs my file which was 230ish.  After further inspection that wasn't the only file that happened to.  Looks like I'm spending part of the day reinstalling Gallery...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.