Basic Ajax Framework

Fyorl

I've written the basis of a short to tutorial demonstrating how to set up a basic ajax framework. It can be found [url=http://soul-scape.com/fyorl/basic-ajax-framework]here[/url]. I was considering posting it as a tutorial here but as it heavily relies on Javascript as well as PHP, I didn't know if I could. I would really like some feedback on improving the tutorial because I'm not sure if I explained it thoroughly enough. Also, it hasn't actually been tested yet but should work, and if people give it a go and give me some feedback, I'll make sure it does work...

Well we do have a sister site called ajaxfreaks.com but unforunatly its down. I am not sure when it will be backup. But when it is you'll be able to submit your Ajax tutorial over there.

Also about your tutorial I find it very hard to read the code in the tutorial with that black backgorund. I think you should consider using a lighter colour for the background for the code.

Well that's one of the most popular themes for WordPress. I hardly think it'd get popular if it was unreadable. Admittedly the code is difficult to read but the normal text outside the code blocks is fine unless you're using a stupidly low contrast or it's really bright where you're sitting...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.