New Forum Identity

I made it to where you can update your primary group to author (Darkwater, I did this for you myself just to test and make sure it went through. Feel free to change it if you wish.)  As far as the image goes, you'll have to wait till Daniel0 makes one of the cool tricked out name tags for the Author Group.

Authors don't get a sexy badge. =(  And we can't set our main group to Authors either.  The radio button is disabled.  Was that intentional?

I made it to where you can update your primary group to author (Darkwater, I did this for you myself just to test and make sure it went through. Feel free to change it if you wish.)  As far as the image goes, you'll have to wait till Daniel0 makes one of the cool tricked out name tags for the Author Group.

FYI: After discussions behind the scenes, I don't think we're adding banners for authors.

Now the jcombs mentions it, I concur. I couldn't resist playing around with it. My monitor's colour profile got pooched, so I changed it to some srgb 1998 profile (which I read as a backup recommendation in some forum). So the greens in the sample link may not quite match what you guys have already (which I prefer). But it was fun playing around with it none the less.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.