Let me know what you think of the site

Chunk78

The layout is pretty good, nice and clean. The nav isn't bad except the images look a little grainy. Let down majorly by the the banner though! Also the gradients above gradients in the main content area don't fit right well!

A

Thanks for the comments MrAdam.

The banner shows a picture of their Playing field and incorporates their Shirt Badge and originally they played in Orange and Black hence the colours of the Team name.  Any chance you can expand upon what it is you dislike?

I agree about the gradients - not sure what I was trying to achieve there but I think I'll look to change that in with my next batch of updates

Any suggestions on how to improve the images in the nav section - took me a while to find any images in the 1st place - I'm not that great when it comes to images editing really but willing to have a go!!!

Just looks a little low quality.. The background of it looks wide stretched, the font colors don't fit with the rest of the site - if you'd like to use them I'd suggest trying to incorporate them else-where as well, the repeated logo doesn't look good, looks faded. Just overall isn't a nice touch to the site in my opinion.

The nav images look like they've been resized and lost picture quality.. Can't really suggest anything? Either would need some better quality ones or design some.

A

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.