5 star rating stystem PLEEZ HELP

RIKaSHaY7486

Ok id like to make a 5 star rating system for my website. Id like it to have a chart that shows what position the video, game, song, bla bla bla is in like 1some video 2another video 3another other video and so on kinda like soundclick. Also i want another script that will count video, game, song plays and autamatically put the number on the video page like youtube does. Also id like to have a comment box. But there is one problem bravenet free hosting does not support php or mySQL it only supports these .htm, .html, .gif, .jpg, .png, .txt, .swf, .mid, .rmi, .au, .wav, .js, .css, .ico, .bmp, .dcr. I am very new to this stuff so can someone pleez help me. Thanx.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.