error on the site you should be aware of...

hi,

this bug has been around for a bit and when i contact phpfreak about it, i never got a reply so ill see if this works ;)

on the script library page theres 2 problems that im aware of:

*users cant modify/delete their listing
*some of the categories are not going past page 2 even though it should(cause it used to)

just thought you guys should be aware of that, other than that good job ;)

yes im talking about the main site.

i already emailed phpfreak and i never got a reponse and i noticed today the problem stil lexists so i decided to post this site-related error on the site-related error board ;)

I hope someone who manages the site-portion of phpfreaks will read this and fix the problem.

Do me a favor and PM steelmanronald06.  He's one of the other admins here and has access to some of the features on the main site.  I should have access to that stuff soon... but not yet.  He should be able to help you out.

The only thing that we have working right now is the Tutorial section and the Quick Code Library, as far as that area goes.  The scrip section should be working soon. I have talked to Eric about it in the past, but I am almost at a point where I can just fix it myself. Just waiting on a few things to be adjusted on the Server side so I can access the actual code.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.