New browser set to enter the fray

nrg_alpha

Firefox, Google, Safari, Opera, IE... you guys better be nervous.. a new entrant will be vying for some serious browser share here. While it is in Beta, it looks promising!

A very lightweight and extremely simple interface (yes, even more so than Chrome's) will be sure to lure many who are fed up with some of the bulky, weighed down antiquated browsers.

This browser is truly set for the people of tomorrow!

ya I saw the tiger poo to, I hate this browser, how in the world do I get to google?

You don't. That's the idea.. as a child, a parent would not want them to have general access to the net. Instead, they would have access to controlled / filtered content geared strictly towards infants.

ya I saw the tiger poo to, I hate this browser, how in the world do I get to google?

You don't. That's the idea.. as a child, a parent would not want them to have general access to the net. Instead, they would have access to controlled / filtered content geared strictly towards infants.

Dan, you take things too literally... it was meant as 'humor' ;)

Dan, you take things too literally... it was meant as 'humor' ;)

D'oh!  :D

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.