PHP pages in IIS subdomain

hummy

I have setup a subdomain within IIS by creating a new web site and assigning a host header to it. PHP works fine on my main website, but on the subdomain it does not work. I have configured the sub domain to have the exact same PHP settings as the main website but still it does not work. It alway produces an error saying page not found.

e.g check out www.refundsdirect.org.uk/dev/claims.php

however the same page going though a sub domain is http://agent.refundsdirect.org.uk/claims.php does not work

Normal HTML pages work fine on the sub domain but not php. I have defined the php extension as a mapping on the sub domain.

Does any one have any ideas where i can look for error information about what is causing this problem. If someone would like to have a look i can provide direct VNC connection to the server, with me shadowing the session.

Thanks

Hummy

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

It is currently working fine after I just checked it, anyway.  Would it be possible for you to reply and notify me / anyone else that is curious what exactly was wrong / what the fix was.  I was suspecting that it was a DNS problem.  I see that both addresses now point to the same IP though.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.