Help plzzzz

WindChill

Ok i need to make a website for my clan and i have the layout all done and ready(i think) theres only one small problem...i have no idea how to write in html or php or what ever web text u can think of. I am asking if anyone that has expirience with with coding a website help me get mine up and running. I am asking for this to be done for free since am not able to pay anyone since i dont have a paypal acc.  Any help from someone would be apriciated and if your just looking for a staff position on a gaming site plz contact me my e-mail is arturocm08@yahoo.com

1st, this would be more of freelancing...so it's probably going to get moved into there.

2nd. There are TONS of tutorials online for ANYTHING you want to do, especially html and/or php. I would recommend putting it back into photoshop, slicing it up, save for web and mess around with what comes out, at least that will be a start.

-Chris

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.