Got ripped off at cobrascripts.com - Be careful

bgarren

Bought some scripts from them had problems with all of them  asked for support basically was told it was my hosting wouldnt offer support for the scriptunless it was on there hosting i question the compatibility issue was told he didnt know that godaddy is just junk.

Basiccally said ill give yiu 2months free on my server and fix it if you host with me .

i said no thanks just refund my money and i have been fooled by the use my hosting bait and switch before .

His response

You are just am asshole.. You have shitty hostng and now you are in the blame stage. OH GOD ITS HAS TO BE THE SCRIPTS.. EVEN THOUGH THE DEMOS WORK AND 100's OF OTHER PEOPLE HAVE THEM RUNNING JUST FINE>> They must have been waiting just to rip me off.. You are a fucking idiot, I offer you 2 months hosting free, I offer you a list of other hosting and YOU have the fucking balls to state I ripped you off???? You are a fuckin shit ball punk in pink panty's,,, 

SO I GUESS I GET NO SUPPORT OR REFUND

I told him i woould post this and this was his next response

Cool,, every time a person does that my biz goes through the roof!!! People are idiots they come to see what all the bla bla is and then we have them too. We tell them we have great service and hosting..

spending a lot of time on bull shit..Look forward to the forums.. send me a few links so I can see your work..

In all fairness, I've only heard bad things about GoDaddy hosting as well. However, cobrascript's website instantly makes me think think they're amateurs that do not know what they're doing. It looks really unprofessional and outdated. Their prices, which I assume are in USD, are really low as well, which further indicates that they're amateurs. The entire thing screams "hurry away, you'll probably be scammed" and personally I think it's surprising you ever chose to do business with them.

Oh yeah, and don't use all caps in the topic title...

sorry about all caps was just terribly upset and didnt want anyone else to get ripped of by the way where can i get good scripts im more than willing to pay way more than i did i just fell for the its  cheap howbad can it bbe now i know

i have a cleints site on go daddy and design and full cms integration went flawless their suport got back to me within 3 hours everytime i contacted them and gave me direct answers to it..

i asked to switch to a linux server they did it no charge within a day of asking for it.

im not sure i can agree on the go daddy part for hosting..

a good script will be supported on any hosting (pending its not outdated but go daddy isnt )

I have had nothing but good luck with cobrascripts. I was with Godaddy and the emails would not work on my site and it was so hard getting support from them. I went to cobrascripts and he setup a hosting resales package for me, moved my script to the hosting(I did not even buy the script from them) He fixed it with out extra charges. Now I have about 250 sites I host with him in my seales bring in about 1400.00 a month.. You all may be haters and most of you jumping on the bandwagon dont know him. I feel sorry for you people that hate everything

hey everybody this guy mdr1463 that made the last  post is the guy who wouldnt give me me support lol how funny trying to make it look like he has amazing luck with cobrascripts

check his profile lol

To: bgarren@pixius.net

Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 3:58 PM

Subject: Re: junk script

You are just am asshole.. You have shitty hostng and now you are in the blame stage. OH GOD ITS HAS TO BE THE SCRIPTS.. EVEN THOUGH THE DEMOS WORK AND 100's OF OTHER PEOPLE HAVE THEM RUNNING JUST FINE>> They must have been waiting just to rip me off.. You are a fucking idiot, I offer you 2 months hosting free, I offer you a list of other hosting and YOU have the fucking balls to state I ripped you off???? You are a fuckin shit ball punk in pink panty's,,, 

Bought some scripts from them had problems with all of them  asked for support basically was told it was my hosting wouldnt offer support for the scriptunless it was on there hosting i question the compatibility issue was told he didnt know that godaddy is just junk.

Basiccally said ill give yiu 2months free on my server and fix it if you host with me .

i said no thanks just refund my money and i have been fooled by the use my hosting bait and switch before .

His response

SO I GUESS I GET NO SUPPORT OR REFUND

I told him i woould post this and this was his next response

Cool,, every time a person does that my biz goes through the roof!!! People are idiots they come to see what all the bla bla is and then we have them too. We tell them we have great service and hosting..

spending a lot of time on bull shit..Look forward to the forums.. send me a few links so I can see your work..

to me the email responses back indicate a level of maturity thats nearly non existent maybe a three year old but for a business. im sorry you can come in and talk all the nice things you want about it and just viewing an email like that about a simple issue to resolve. clearly states the type of business he conducts.

god and to make things worse he uses an aol account haha

I too have had good luck at Cobra. They have been around since 1998 and I have seen them grow. Linsey and Jessica are the best when it comes to support. If they tell you your hosting sucks.. Then it most likley sucks. Godaddy is hosting for the new person on line. If you have a real site you would never host with them. I have hosted with Cobra since 1999 and they have always been straight with me... All I see here is a person that has no clue to what he or she id doing and they want to blame a good person.. I am will to bet thay did offer to help..Right.. Did they offer you free hosting to show you thst the scripts were good. I know they did. They always offer free hosting to new people on the net to help them get started.

Did you ever give them the hosting login so they could see what is going on? I bet you did not. Right,, becuase you want to stomp your feet and cry and point fingers. No place in what you wrote does it say or show how you worked with them to fix the site.. YOU JUST STARTED POINTING AND CYING.. Grow up little boy and work with them.

http://ebwebs4u.com/exchange

http://ebwebs4u.com/exchange/admincpanel

http://ebwebs4u.com/exchange/adminipunblocker/

I just spoke to cobra and he pointed out that it is the hosting.. If you go to his site you will find that the person here cring installed it wrong. Cobra did od the install. He has it in a folder and not in a subdomain like it shold be. Also look at the admin un blocker. Its not reading the user's IP. I am willing to bet the creep that is wining here uploaded it in the wrong mode.

This guy is a joke...And he is an ass