Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

corey84

Writing article for phpfreaks

Hi im looking to write an article on user authentication  but looking at the FAQ on phpfreaks.com the link to request to become an article writer is broken... where would i sign up for this?

Isn't that first email one to a completely different site, and not PHP Freaks as he asks? Ah, cross-promotion.

Umm... that's Ron's personal email addy... if we had phpfreaks email addresses, it would be different ;)

Yeah. I own NetGeekz Inc. and all its network sites...thus, my email will obviously be a netgeekz email ;) LOL!  Mayhaps I will ask eric for @thewebfreaks.com or @phpfreaks.com for us Ober.

*sigh*... not [i]another[/i] email address :(

haha!  You can get an email alias, if he will set it up. Basically, everything sent to @phpfreaks.com will actually be sent to your real email account. Then you just set it up, gmail makes it easy, so when you send emails back it makes it look like it is comming from your @phpfreaks.com email addy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.