Business cards for freelance PHP Developers

Koobi

i'm in the process of creating a new business card for my freelance web development...i was wondering, what would you, as a PHP developer, list on it?

currently, i have the list of techonologies i use:
Linux
Apache
MySQL
PHP
CSS
XHTML
Web 2.0 (not too fond of the terminology but it's what clients love seeing... :/)

also, on the other side of the card, i have a list of things i'm capable of...but i'm not sure what i can add there so i was wondering if any of you had any suggestions.
this is my current list:
Content Management Systems (it was too long so i shortened it to CMS...i hope they know what it means)
Web Sites
Web Services
Web Consulting
Web Applications
Server Configuration

as developers yourselves, you know that these terms aren't exactly the best ones, but i have to use terms that the average businessman understands.

any suggestions? i think the words i've chosen are too long...

On my cards I just have the services that I offer listed and contact information/website.

I do not have the technologies offered because what if I add one? What if I find something better to use then whats listed.

I just tell them to visit the website for more details.

-Chris

i agree about being careful listing what technologies you use. it's possible to limit yourself with a listing like this as opposed to enhancing your contacts. if you fail to list one that you do, someone may not want to contact you because your card doesn't say that you do it. i like to think of my cards as a way to get people to call me or visit my site. if i can get them there, they'll get all the information they need.

[quote author=obsidian link=topic=100073.msg394529#msg394529 date=1152550406]
i agree about being careful listing what technologies you use. it's possible to limit yourself with a listing like this as opposed to enhancing your contacts. if you fail to list one that you do, someone may not want to contact you because your card doesn't say that you do it. i like to think of my cards as a way to get people to call me or visit my site. if i can get them there, they'll get all the information they need.
[/quote]

i suppose that rationale would work in a developed country but in a third world country like Sri Lanka, not everyone has the net :/
so it's important for me to list what i can do, even if it's only specific to that moment in time.

anyway, this thread is about suggestions for anything i could add not the current state of the business card :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.