Latest Design

popcornplya

I think it looks nice.

Missing a header.

The colors are a little drastic.  Black straight to white?

The main container looks good, simple, easier to read.

Thanks.

It has a little gradient, not sure if you can see it xD

and yeah I still need to add a logo but im gonna do that last i guess..

Looks pretty nice overall.  I don't think you need to watermark it. Colors are fine, nothing eye catching, but not bad. I think you can remove a little bit of white space before getting to testimonials.  3 testimonials may be a bit much, seems like it is just filler content. Think of something more creative to do with the space if you can. Of course it needs a logo and something in the footer to really finish it off.  Overall, not bad.

Looks pretty nice overall.  I don't think you need to watermark it. Colors are fine, nothing eye catching, but not bad. I think you can remove a little bit of white space before getting to testimonials.  3 testimonials may be a bit much, seems like it is just filler content. Think of something more creative to do with the space if you can. Of course it needs a logo and something in the footer to really finish it off.  Overall, not bad.

Removed the watermark, now that I think about it I don't really think it was necessary.

Also yeah I wasn't too sure about what to do with the bottom part so if you have any suggestions hit me up :)

I do like the design though a little too spacious in certain areas. The colours work well I think. The 3 customer testimonials i agree isn't necessary, perhaps just turn it into 1 or add something else - maybe most recent blog post or something? Needs a footer! I'm not keen on the left and right arrows next to featured project, think they look a little tacky and amateurish. All I can think of!

Generally though it looks like a nice design! Get it coded!

Adam

Any typical footer will do, eg., copyright, menu, logo, some form of graphic, mini contact form, etc.  Doesn't have to be anything special, but needs something.

Oh not the footer  :D I meant the testimonials part   ;)

Hard to say for sure, maybe an announcement, award, special incentive, something engaging. Be nice to have something with a graphic at least for the right box to keep things interesting.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.