PHP and Flash

stoodder

hey guys, im new here but im not new to php.  neways curently im making a flahs engine that users can generate their own gam ebut the problem is that i need to find a way to create a flash movie using php.  now i know that php is able to create flahs movies but it would be better if that everytime the user creates a movie it actualy creats a file on the server, instead of generating it everytime.

neways i was hoping maybe someone here could help.  also i was wondering if anybody knew of a way that php could output as an actionscript file.  if anyone knows the MIME type for it or if i should just try and use eval or something.  i guess what woul dbe best is if i could just generate the actionscript with the movie aswell

thanks again(well for the first time) lol hopefully someone has an answer

Hi, you would show the flash file by echo'ing the generated content, but before that run this command: [code]header("Content-type: application/x-shockwave-flash");[/code]

You can save the file by using the [url=http://dk.php.net/manual/en/ref.filesystem.php]Filesystem functions[/url].

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.