Web site Critique please....hits and no sales!

nexgraphics

:'(Hello all.  I am new to this forum and I thought I would try it out.  Looks like a bunch of you are giving some great advice.  I put out a brand new website which I designed myself, ( sell wedding invitations) and thought I did an outstanding job on it, yet I get about 20-30 people each day on my site and not a SINGLE sale from it.  Not even a call or email.  I use analytics software to track, and people are apparently coming to my site and bouncing back.  Can anyone give me some good critique/criticism, do you see anything wrong here that would make people not want to stay?  I am going NUTS trying to figure this out!  Thanks for any help on this, really!  My web site is http://www.nexgraphics.com

Thanks again!  My gratitude!

I think the site looks fantastic.  Are you sure those 20-30 visitors are REAL people and not bots?  Do they read images, css, external js files?  If they are real people, maybe your prices are too high?  I don't know.  Site works/looks fine, so it's not that IMHO.

Looks good to me too, I think it might take a while to get some sales, If you know anyone that has a commerce site, ask them, what their ratio of views to sales is. I would bet its pretty low... Thousands/ tens of thousands of views per sale.

Think about when you go to the mall/ your spouse goes to the mall if they are the big shopper. They see the window displays in all the stores (thats one page view per store), they go in a few stores, probably with the same theme (clothing/sunglasses/art/gifts/jewelry/etc) that is the same as fshing around on the websites for bit... But for each store they have made some sort of impression on, no matter how small (just walking by seeing the window displays), they only make a purchase in a very small number of the stores that they enter, the rest of the time they are just window shopping, or trying stuff on, etc.

now for the internet, multiply the number of stores by millions. people dont have just the sunglass hut and the guy who runs the sunglass kiosk by the food court to choose from, they have millions of sunglass vendors.

my one gripe is a layout gripe... on the testimonials page and other pages that use the same template, the bottom links (Home, contact, testimonials, etc) overlap with the paypal links.

Im on mac os tiger, with newest version of firefox

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.