Can anyone help me with PHP and MySQL? I am using Dreamweaver MX to create a “form page” and an “update record page”. I need the PHP code, that when added to the two pages, will process the data as described below. Database tables are Capitalized, database table fields are in (pretenses) and form input fields are in “quotation marks”.
1. Read the Order Table and get the value of (client id) for the record with the lowest (order number) where the records’ (count) value is larger than 0 and the value of (paid) = yes.
2. Upon submission of the Form if the value entered in the Form for “Qualified” = No then include the value of the (client id) from the Order Table record in step 1 with the data entered in the Form and insert all of the data into the Leads Table.
3. Or, upon submission of the Form if the value entered in the Form for “Qualified” = Yes then insert the data entered in the Form into the Leads Table.
4. Or, upon submission of the Form if there are no records in the Order Table where (paid) = yes then insert the data in the Form into the Leads Table.
Browser is directed to the Update Record Page
1. If the value of (client id) was added to the data in the Form and inserted into the Leads Table as described in step 2 above, then subtract 1 from the value of (count) for the record selected from the Order Table in step 1 above.
Can anyone help me with PHP and MySQL?
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users