php mail

Ninjakreborn

try this ok.

downloadhandler.php?redirect=dw/LDO150mA.pdf&emailaddress=$emailaddress"

<?php

if (!$_GET['emailaddress']==$emailaddress) else {echo "bad link";exit;};

$page = $_GET['redirect'];
mail("businessman332211@hotmail.com", "Asic Ip Download Access", "Someone has access {$page} using {$email}");

header('Location: ' . $page);
?>

[code]<a href="downloadhandler.php?redirect=dw/LDO150mA.pdf&email=$_POST['email']"
class="n" target="_blank">ASIC IP LDO 150mA</a>[/code]
That is my link
[code]<?php

if (!$_GET['redirect']) exit('bad link');

$email = $_GET['email'];
mail("businessman332211@hotmail.com", "Asic Ip Download Access", "Someone has access {$page} using {$email}");

?>[/code]
this is my handler.
There are 3 pages total
someone clicks on thelogin page, it comes up with a page, that is seperate from all these, with a form they can register
When they do, it takes them to download.php
at the top of download.php it checks to make sure they came from the other page, then it emails all the registration information.  Then he wants for each and every link they click on it emails him again, with the pagename and the email address
so it comes through post over to the download.php page
then they click on the link and it takes them to the processor, does anyone see why this might not be working, I have tried every single idea I have ran across here and more, nothing is pulling my variable information through that link.

<?php

if (!$_GET['redirect']=='dw') exit('bad link');

$email = $_GET['email'];

?>

[code]<a href="downloadhandler.php?redirect=dw/LDO150mA.pdf&email=<?=$_POST['email']?>"
class="n" target="_blank">ASIC IP LDO 150mA</a> <br />[/code]

[code]<?php

if (!$_GET['redirect']=='dw') exit('bad link');

$email = $_GET['email'];

?>[/code]
I figured it out myself that time, I started thinking you can't pass a php variable straight into the middle of html somewhere, I tried doing this with <?php echo " "?>
with it written out there, inside the link, but it didn't wor
k
it kept returning errors and making the screen go white, so I said screw it, and just did it this way.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.