i hate apache!

mArk

got it installed working perfect with php... next day most of its disspaperard - including all the php extensions ant dlls n stuff AND including a few bits of work in htdocs. reinstalled php and apache.

so what i do, i come back next day, turn pc on..its happend agen only i lost MOST more of my work , which took me ages....p!ssed me off...and lost most of the php install, and some things from apache.

why does apache keep deleting all my ^£$%£*( work ?

i even backed it up, and put it in another folder..but guess what...thers most of my work missing in there aswell.

looks like ill have to write to cd every time a shut down so i dont loose any, but still it means i have to install php and apache every day :evil:

can any one help??

running:

windows 2k

apache 1.3.8

php 4.3.4

tried it...dont work properly even on fresh install of it, thats why i decided to do this.

its just wierd how it deleted most of htdocs and most of the php install

i dont no what could be doing it on my pc, no viruses/trojans according to AVG an dno spyware from spy bot search and destroy.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.