two new websites need crit :)

fellixombc

Really nice clean design on the devshar, I dont think the bold is a problem myself. It stands out. If I made that design I would be proud.

The other site though the text is lacking design. Not any other pages to view either, but the principle is nice. Nice graphics. The text needs sorting though.

Really nice clean design on the devshar, I dont think the bold is a problem myself. It stands out. If I made that design I would be proud.

The other site though the text is lacking design. Not any other pages to view either, but the principle is nice. Nice graphics. The text needs sorting though.

thank you, and yeah, my portfolio needs some work =/

i think the devshare site looks really nice :) good design, and a nice color scheme... about the portfolio i noticed that you've center aligned the footer text, while the rest is aligned to the left.. maybe try to atleast get the footertext centrated under the main part of your site?

other than that, i liked both designs, clean and easy to understand.. also the navigation on your portfolio was nice.. didn't expect the pink, but it looks great...

good job :)

i think the devshare site looks really nice :) good design, and a nice color scheme... about the portfolio i noticed that you've center aligned the footer text, while the rest is aligned to the left.. maybe try to atleast get the footertext centrated under the main part of your site?

other than that, i liked both designs, clean and easy to understand.. also the navigation on your portfolio was nice.. didn't expect the pink, but it looks great...

good job :)

thanks, right now I'm building the admin panel.

Only problem though, I need to switch webhosts =/, 1&1 dosen't like you creating your own mysql root admin =/.

Once that is switched, I'm gonna make a basic blog system :) and then ill make my shopping cart :D

whoa i love the first one.

Any plans to make the design code open source??? I would love some of those looks on my site

awesome job.

There's plenty of templates and tutorials to design such a look.

@OP:  The second site needs some more colors and style.  Looks like you're viewing your site on a black and white TV.  It seems so plain and bland. Maybe implement an a better looking header then just h1 tags with white font, like the one in your first site.

whoa i love the first one.

Any plans to make the design code open source??? I would love some of those looks on my site

awesome job.

There's plenty of templates and tutorials to design such a look.

@OP:  The second site needs some more colors and style.  Looks like you're viewing your site on a black and white TV.  It seems so plain and bland. Maybe implement an a better looking header then just h1 tags with white font, like the one in your first site.

thank you, right now I have stopped site devolpment until i find a new host =/

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.