Errors within login form HELP

JeanieTallis

I think the point of the last couple of posts that you seem to have missed is that we aren't here to do your work for you and it doesn't help that many of us (myself included) took your posts as you going beyond even asking for someone else to do it (not okay), and demanding/expecting it (even worse).

I did tyvm, if someone asked me to help them, if I was able to help them i actually would download the files and help them out of kindness,  no point replying to this post, its not suppose to be an arguementative topic.

I did tyvm, if someone asked me to help them, if I was able to help them i actually would download the files and help them out of kindness,  no point replying to this post, its not suppose to be an arguementative topic.

The point is that this forum is free.  No one here is obligated to answer your questions or help you.  Personally, if I think someone is rude and demands someone to make it 'tidy' and have it done by a certain day, chances are, I probably won't help them...

I see a "would you.." at the beginning, but I see no question marks at the end of that statement, which makes it rhetorical, as in, you aren't really asking, you're just being nice about telling.  You are politely telling him to do your work for you and make sure it's pretty.    But I'm not even gonna argue semantics here.  Let's just assume you intended it to be an honest question/request. 

Posting looking for people to do stuff for you, even if it's in the form of a question, and even if it is polite, usually never ever yields positive response.  All it does is make you look lazy and want other people to do your work for you.  It is usually taken offensively, especially when you throw in things like "and make sure it's 'tidy'". 

The point I'm making is that we aren't here to do people's work for them.  We are here to help people figure it out for themselves.  If you want someone to do your work for you, I suggest hiring someone. 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.