anonymous emailer

hvle

how do I create an annonymous emailing?

for each member on my site, i'd like to give them an annoymous email, such as anno563236@mysite.com.
and when somebody send email to that email, it'll forward to the user real email address.

Is this possible in php?

thank guys

yes, i know i can use a send mail.  But the point here is give user an email address that can be send from anywhere.

is it possible to set up email forwarding with PHP, i need it to be dynamicly.

yes, I have a db to convert anno345344@mysite.com to their actual email.

The hard work is, when somebody email to anno345344@mysite.com, I have to catch it with the mail server (POP or SMTP).

can't do that, everything need to be dynamicly.  so to summarize what I wanted to do:

for each user:
1.  create string of annonymous account name, ie. anno535235@mysite.com, and store in db.
2.  intercept incomming emails, like a filter.
3.  match the annonymous account and send the content of email to the actual email address.

step 2 is where I have no clue.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.