my personal website

sdaniels

There are a few things about it ->

I commend your use of graphics trying to make it look different - but the dark colours dont really work for me.
The HOME page is completely empty.
Your top logo/graphic is poor and needs work.

Your Contact input box is WAY down the page -> move it up so I dont have to be scrolling at 1024 x 768

Your picture gallery is a tad bare. I also dont like it opening a new window to show a large image.

Your login doesnt show much. Like even anybody not even logged in can see -> http://www.shaundaniels.com/webcam.php

Anyways - a chnage of colour and top div are needed IMO.

-steve

good call on the text box. my resolution in 1280 x 1024 and I always forget to check for differences.
good call on the webcam page too, Ill have to look at my conf file. if I cant find anything there then ill add some session validation to my pages.

These are the responces i was looking for. Thanks.

logo is a placeholder for now... content is sparce on main page for now, im working on functionality first.
colors stay, Its easy on my eyes. If i buid pages for others then I will keep the color issue in mind.

what is this IMO I keep hearing about?

thanks for the review.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.