Silverstripe admin login problem

vishalb

Hi,

I am having problem with silverstripe CMS.It is working fine, just the week ago i install the Blog but from then admin login is getting very slow.I search google but no result,Our server do not support mod_gzip so i cant use it. is there any solution?

Thanks for replying,I will try contacing Silverstripe organisation.well for My problem, it  can be describe like Our Silverstripe admin interface which load very very slow and I am actually trying to improve its loading speed.It is definitely not giving an error.

I was hoping suggestion from u regarding minimizing loading time of site.

I tried searching on silverstripe forums and got solution that i can try mod_gzip and combine CSS/js.

mod_gzip is not available on our server and other left solution is under progress.Is there any other solution you can share?

Thanks for suggesting contacing Silverstripe organisation.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.