PHP and Mobile

gnawz

JavaScript would be the way to go with this.

Since just about all phones now days have java systems.

You could develop a java interface to hit a html server with php as the side.

Java and Javascript are two completely different things that are in no way related.

understandably Java and Javascript are two different things, HOWEVER they can both interact with each other.

SO basically what i was trying to say, is that since most mobile phones nowadays have JAVA!!!!!

you could develop an interface that would access a HTML SERVER (Where all your accessible files would be kept )

SO FORTH AND SO ON!!! 

HOWEVER they can both interact with each other.

There's a lot of languages that interact with each other.

you could develop an interface that would access a HTML SERVER (Where all your accessible files would be kept )

Still not quite sure what you mean by HTML server?  A browser renders your pages into HTML when they are displayed on the page, whether you use Javascript, JSP, ASP, PHP, etc.

Is is possible to simulate or develop PHP fro mobile devices like phones..

why would you do that?

php is a server-sides language, so unless u want your phone to act as a server u dont do php magic on it:P

instead

u could make a php website on a server, and make sure that whatever it outputs(usually html) is supported by the Mobile phones.

this usually comes down to supporting the small screen resolution with special CSS sheet for this type's of user agents.

Okay.

This is what I want to do...

I want to make a screen with upload/download.

Like a form where users can read content on there phone and upload it to my server.

And can also download.

You could just use your mobile phone's browser for that.  Then access a page on your server using your browser.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.