Modify a jpeg with php?

phprocker

Hey all. If someone could point me in the right direction for what I'm trying to accomplish that would be great.

I came across a website that generates a signature that a person would use in a forum.  Basically, the site allows you to choose an image, and customize text that fits in/over/whatever the image.  So a select option gave images 1-20 and then other form inputs let you put name, location and other things that get displayed in a final jpeg.  It also seems they host the jpeg on their site and use the GET method to have the custom info for each user to use.

I am able to accomplish this with ease using the GET method.  However I do not understand how to make it a jpeg that is linkable. 

Anyone?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.