Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crazysaint

submit form into database and email

i have created a form that submits values to the database,i want to create a code that will send an email of same values on the same click such that the values will be rertived on email and also be stored in the database.

Do you mean that you want it to input informations into your database and also send the information through email ?

So let's say you use the POST method, you just use $_POST['form-name'] and do a INSERT query into your database and below it just put the mail function to send the email with those informations.

[quote author=hackerkts link=topic=101346.msg401035#msg401035 date=1153470341]
Do you mean that you want it to input informations into your database and also send the information through email ?

So let's say you use the POST method, you just use $_POST['form-name'] and do a INSERT query into your database and below it just put the mail function to send the email with those informations.
[/quote]

yeah thats what i want to do,will the mail function also pick up the information and send it or do i have to add a code to pick up the information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.