Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uknowho008

adding text to images

whats up guys. ive been searching around and im trying to find a tutorial or somthing on how i can add text to images that are uploaded to my website. i used one of the basic image upload tutorials as a base for my upload form. so i just need to figure out how to add KorrupT Industries to the bottom right of the images. thanks

hey thats awesome. and a lot simpler than i thought it would be. i think thats the best help ive ever gotten from a forum. haha. thanks man

just one problem actually. how can i make this save a new copy of the image so that i can embed it wherever i want it?

you mean not to overwrite the old image?
just give it a new name, put that

[code]
imagejpeg($image, $filename);
[/code]

where $filename is the new name, you can make it a random name or just take the old name and add something at the end.

with windows media video??? you need a video editing app for that, someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm positive that there's no way of doing it with php

well... i have somewhat of a solution, but it requires you to do it in flash.

what you do is create a flash template, and from there run the movie inside the flash, and put awatermarkd alyer over the movie... thats the only way i know it possible.. but im sure theres a server-side way.

are you using windows or unix?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.