How many of you people own a gun?

PugJr

Okay, I don't want this to go into a "No civvies can't be trusted!!!". Just lets leave it at:

When you need a gun, you'll never regret owning one.

Okay so anyways, how many of you people own a gun? I sure do. If your under age and can't go and get one, would you get one assuming you were of age?

EDIT: Also how many of you people have an unlicensened and licensened gun? Licensened guns are bad in my opinion because if gov ever says we are taking the guns, you might be in trouble.

When you need a gun, you'll never regret owning one.

Never needed one, no one I know ever "needed" a gun.  My friend's father used a gun when his house was robbed, other than that, I don't know anyone who has used one for protection.

I would like to get a medium sized pistol to go to the shooting range, but I'm too lazy and/or busy to actually do it.

I used to own a 30-06 Remington 7000 series rifle.  That was when I used to hunt deer.  I've moved away from where I used to hunt and now the area I live in only allows shotgun hunting so I sold my rifle.  That... and I don't really have a great interest in hunting.

So now I don't own any.  But I've shot everything from a pistol to a muzzle loader.

EDIT: Also how many of you people have an unlicensened and licensened gun? Licensened guns are bad in my opinion because if gov ever says we are taking the guns, you might be in trouble.

I can't decide if I want to reply to that statement or not....  Hrmmm.....

Anyway, I don't have a gun, and I couldn't legally have one since I'm 17.  If I were old enough, I would probably not get one because I don't feel the need to have one.  If I lived in a rough part of town and I were worried about getting robbed or something, maybe, but I would never use a gun.

I own 6. I only use them for hunting and for sport shooting.

7mm (elk)

.22 (misc)

.243 (deer/coyotes)

2 x .30-30 (1 from each of my grandpas same model. Only 1 is in working condition).

12 guage pump Benelli (Turkey/rabbits/coyotes)

My next rifle will most likely be a single shot .223 or a .22-250 and I may also get a pistol .45 cal for hiking (mt lions/bears in the area)/home protection.

EDIT:

All my guns are licensed, gotta stay legal. And I do not know many people who own an unlicensed gun. Most of the people who I hang out with also hunt and that is what their guns primary purpose is.

My wife and I have been seriously considering starting a gun collection for a while now.  And get lots of non-perishable food.  And some land. With a secret underground fortress.   We want to be prepared against zombies. 

You mean...your city does not require that all caskets be encased in Concrete to prevent Zombies from rising again....that is scary man.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.