I got a question of the utmost importance!

PugJr

1.) Who here doesn't think this pug avatar is the best avatar on this forum?

I mean really, how can you beat (As far as avatars go) a young puggy with a piece of bread in its mouth? Pugs rule.

Did you know that a pug was about to get guillotine (however THATS spelt) but he had so much skin that he could get out of the neck hold.

Did you know that a pug alerted a castle when it was about to be invaded?

Did you know Frank on MIB 1 and 2 is a pug?

Pugs are the best!

I'm not ashamed to say I liked it.  I liked the cartoony feel of it.  I liked a lot of things about it.  I'll agree with the repetitive-ness.  But hey, when you're looking to numb your mind from a hard day's work, that's an ideal situation to be in.  And anyways, mcdonalds doesn't flip their burgers.  They come precooked and frozen. Put their patties on a grill and there's this giant press.  You close it, wait about 30s and open it.  Kind of like a giant George Forman grill.  Burger King and Hardees send their burgers through a charbroiler on a conveyor belt. Precooked and frozen, as well.  Now wendys on the other hand, that's some serious business.  They receive raw meat.  Throw it on the grill, 4 corner press with a spatula and everything.  Overcooked patties == tomorrow's chili meat. FTW!

Thats actually probably the first valid arguement I've ever heard about WoW. Most people say its fun and entertaining, but I think you got it right.

Just out of randomness, something tells me you faviorte wendys over other fast food resturants? I mean look at your post! Also, last I checked you can't get a thin dry slice of meat for 99c at Wendys now can you?  ;)

Yeah and also fat is good against radiation right? So when the nukes hit, your 300 pound body will be able to live against that ammount of radiation than the guy who is healthy! Also, when the nukes hit, its like having a portable food storage! Two for one deal!

And people thought overweight people didn't have a reason for it!

Yeah and also fat is good against radiation right? So when the nukes hit, your 300 pound body will be able to live against that ammount of radiation than the guy who is healthy! Also, when the nukes hit, its like having a portable food storage! Two for one deal!

And people thought overweight people didn't have a reason for it!

nah man, don't be seduced by that line of reasoning.  After nuclear fallout, there'll be zombies everywhere.  You can't be running from them when you're all fat and shit.  They'll just catch you and eat you and take forever to do it and you'll just have to sit there all that much longer. 

Gizmola, that is just wrong. Puggles are cute when they are young but when they get older they just look like lame old golden labs! (Or is that a retriever? I can never remember!)

EDIT:  Seriously look how ugly that dog is!

http://www.theperkypuppy.com/Easter_2006_023.jpg

That Dog is handsome, can probably run like a true dog, rather than the turtle speed that pugs can muster, and best of all, does not snore at 30 decibels everytime it falls asleep due to it's malformed nasal cavity.

;D

Well, what type of zombie are we talking about? A Media brain washed zombie? A zombie such that of Resident Evil? A dawn of the dead zombie? 31 nights later zombie?

At first you might not understand the differences in these zombies but the variance is great!

Media brain washed zombie: Exist today and everywhere!

Resident Evil Zombie: An endless power generator.

Dawn of the dead zombie: Same as RE.

31 nights later zombie: Pretty much an insane human that starves over time if he doesn't eat enough zombies/humans.

So, which one is it going to be?

EDIT: Gizmola, your confused with a bull dog. Those fat slow pigs (No offense to pigs!) couldn't get anywhere. Pugs on the other hand are like the Arnold Schwarznegger (From 20 years ago, not today) of bulldogs. Also have you ever owned a puggle or is this a biased opinion on what you heard?

I've seen the series Firefly which is related to that show but no, never that movie in specific. The series Firefly never had any zombies at all from what I remember. (Although I would not recommend getting that series.)

Masterace, what is bad about that puggy? I mean just look at that, a pug with a piece of bread in its mouth? It just has to make you awe! I don't see no puggles with bread in their mouth looking all cute!

I've seen the series Firefly which is related to that show but no, never that movie in specific. The series Firefly never had any zombies at all from what I remember. (Although I would not recommend getting that series.)

Well like I said, not zombies per se...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reaver_(Firefly)

The series only mentioned them in passing a couple times.  Show got discontinued before they really got into it.  Movie revolves around them, though.

I actually mostly liked the series...except for the opening song.  Man that song sucked.  I'm convinced that that song is the reason the show got canceled. 

CV, I'm surprised that show even got aired. The very last episodes made absoultely no sense. I mean come on, why did you have to have a shoot out in a whore house? Seriously, that kinda killed it for me.

Also CV, in that case of reavers, how are you going to survive if you were fit or not fit?

Reavers also severely mutilate themselves by cutting themselves

Sounds like emos!

Masterace, lets see you get pictures of all those dogs mentioned that are cuter than that pug as my avatar, then you can say all are better. I got proof of pugs awesomeness, I lack to see yours.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.