I got a question of the utmost importance!

PugJr

EDIT: Gizmola, your confused with a bull dog. Those fat slow pigs (No offense to pigs!) couldn't get anywhere. Pugs on the other hand are like the Arnold Schwarznegger (From 20 years ago, not today) of bulldogs. Also have you ever owned a puggle or is this a biased opinion on what you heard?

I do indeed have Puggles -- 2 in fact.  I actually enjoy Pugs.  We got our Puggles because my son fell in love with a friend's Pug puppy (they have 3),.  They are cute, however, they are not the most spritely of dogs, and yes they do snore a lot and have breathing problems.  Because the puggles are half beagle, they don't suffer from the same congenital breathing problems as the Pugs do.  I like the way Pugs look actually, but I'm also pretty happy with the Puggles, although they get in a lot of trouble, probably thanks to the crazy beagle genes.

Didn't I just show that pugs are unique? Anyways, this is an opinion. This is my board so I get to be Judge PugJr. Your post IS OVERRULED. Now, who else wants to think otherwise? ;)

Heh, well I gotta go as well. Bye people.

Yeah and also fat is good against radiation right? So when the nukes hit, your 300 pound body will be able to live against that ammount of radiation than the guy who is healthy! Also, when the nukes hit, its like having a portable food storage! Two for one deal!

And people thought overweight people didn't have a reason for it!

nah man, don't be seduced by that line of reasoning.  After nuclear fallout, there'll be zombies everywhere.  You can't be running from them when you're all fat and shit.  They'll just catch you and eat you and take forever to do it and you'll just have to sit there all that much longer. 

BWHAHAHAHA... I should read the misc board more often.  QUOTED!

I got a question of the utmost importance!

Wow, you're right, this is very important.  So very important, I just wasted 5 minutes skimming through a conversion that consisted of zombies and pugs.  Maybe they'll be a zombie pug, wouldn't that be the cutest little thing.

Yeah and also fat is good against radiation right? So when the nukes hit, your 300 pound body will be able to live against that ammount of radiation than the guy who is healthy! Also, when the nukes hit, its like having a portable food storage! Two for one deal!

And people thought overweight people didn't have a reason for it!

nah man, don't be seduced by that line of reasoning.  After nuclear fallout, there'll be zombies everywhere.  You can't be running from them when you're all fat and shit.  They'll just catch you and eat you and take forever to do it and you'll just have to sit there all that much longer. 

BWHAHAHAHA... I should read the misc board more often.  QUOTED!

my life is complete.

pugs dont suck because they are pugs.

we had a group called midnight runners that pugged the bigger 25mans without problems.(yes before the big nurf)

even had some people occasionally running around in greens and still managed to 1 shot 3 first bosses in BT and usually take about 2-3 attempts on teron.

pugs suck because people dont do whatever u tell them.

btw some clans have been clearing almost ALL of bt in just green/blue gear, without ANY epics.

as long as you do what should be done there is almost no need for epics, except tanks might get crushed like hell sometimes.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.