php warnings

agsparta

I have drupal 6.3 installed. It was installed many months ago and was working perfectly fine until last week. I got this message when clicking through the links:

Warning: Table 'sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired query: DELETE FROM sessions WHERE timestamp < 1239610461 in /usr/www/users/depic2/includes/database.mysqli.inc on line 128

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/depic2/includes/database.mysqli.inc:128) in /usr/www/users/depic2/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 582

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/depic2/includes/database.mysqli.inc:128) in /usr/www/users/depic2/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 583

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/depic2/includes/database.mysqli.inc:128) in /usr/www/users/depic2/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 584

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/depic2/includes/database.mysqli.inc:128) in /usr/www/users/depic2/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 585

But the messages disappear when I refresh the page. I don't know what to do. Please help!

Thanks,

Ashish

Isn't this a php question?

Yes, but Drupal is a 3rd party script. PHP Help is generally for scripts you make that need fixing. You provided no code to us what so ever and expect us to blindly fix your code. If it is Drupal, which I doubt ken would be wrong, then that seems like an issue for them as it may be a bug or the module you added was flawed.

It seems that $extension is never being set, which would be causing the issue cause it cannot tell what image function to use on the image. This could be due to many reasons, the most prominent if it just started happening and you changed or upgraded php, register_globals may have been turned off (which it should stay off).

But as I said, I am assuming and you know what assuming does. It makes an ass out of u and me.

Give us more information or talk with the Drupal people. Simple as that.

;)

These are the codes from bootstrap.inc. I am going to drupal forums to get answers but wanted to post it here too.

function drupal_page_header() {

header("Expires: Sun, 19 Nov 1978 05:00:00 GMT");

header("Last-Modified: ". gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s") ." GMT");

header("Cache-Control: store, no-cache, must-revalidate");

header("Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0", FALSE);

}

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.