AllTheWeb Results

ShibSta

dont know if it will work  but try to make the whole thing in <?php ?>.  where your div and span tags are just echo "<div>"; echo "<span>"; ect.....  then take out the <?php  and ?> around the "echo ($output['alltheweb'] <= 0) ? '0' : $output['alltheweb'];"  like this....

[code]
<?php
error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);
if (eregi('^([a-zA-Z0-9\.\-]+)\.([a-zA-Z0-9\.\-]+)\.([a-zA-Z0-9\.\-]+)|([a-zA-Z0-9\.\-]+)\.([a-zA-Z0-9\.\-]+)|([a-zA-Z0-9\.\-]+)\.([a-zA-Z0-9\.\-]+)/(.*)|([a-zA-Z0-9\.\-]+)\.([a-zA-Z0-9\.\-]+)\.([a-zA-Z0-9\.\-]+)/(.*)%body%#039;, $_GET['url'])) {
//address
$_GET['url'] = urldecode($_GET['url']);
$output['clean_url'] = urlencode($_GET['url']);
$c = 'http://alltheweb.com/search?cat=web&cs=iso88591&q=link%3A' . $output['clean_url'];
$v = file_get_contents($c);
preg_match('/([0-9\-, ]+) of ([0-9,]+)/', $v, $results);
$output['alltheweb'] = $results[2];
echo "<div>";
echo "<span>";
echo ($output['alltheweb'] <= 0) ? '0' : $output['alltheweb'];
echo "</span> Results from All The Web";
echo "</div>";
}
else {
echo 'Enter a URL';
}
?>
[/code]

Well I also have
Google PageRank
Alexa Ranking
Results from Google
Results from MSN Search
Results from Yahoo!
All using the same basic idea of the code above and they all work fine. I don't know what I'm overlooking... I'm not a very expearenced programmer so I am sure it's some basic mistake.. Can someone confirm that I've done the correct preg_match?