looking for PHP exercises

ch1326

Anyone have any idea, how could i find PHP exercises ? Because i would like to develop my PHP skill

Here are a lot of exercises for you: http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php/board,1.0.html

A lot of problems just waiting to be solved. You'll help them by solving their problems, and you'll benefit because you'll get insight in some real world problems.

Here are a lot of exercises for you: http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php/board,1.0.html

A lot of problems just waiting to be solved. You'll help them by solving their problems, and you'll benefit because you'll get insight in some real world problems.

Wow Daniel, I woke up this morning to one of those, "gee I wish I said that" moments upon reading this!

I actually started doing just that!  With a twist...

Like everyone (no one knows everything about PHP), I have new projects with new challenges. I'm new here, but I now come, look for a person in PHP Help with a problem like mine, and then try to solve it for us both!

I benefit from what they already tried and what they were thinking and any ideas they had, and they benefit from whatever experience or help I can provide them.

PHP Freaks is a win/win for me.

But your words are really, "words of wisdom" - the only way anyone knows if they can program is if they write some code, make some errors, and fix them.  As my old mentor in Cobol said...

“If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.”

– E. W. Dykstra -

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.