max file size help

aladiyat23

Hi,
I got my form working with attachments being sent, but only small file sizes.
After adjustments to php.ini by the host, and a .htaccess file my files are just getting "stuck" in transmission now...
and not refreshing to the confirmation page but freezing in between.

Does anyone know why this would happen? Should I format my confirmation redirection differently?

if (@mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers))
    echo '<META HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" CONTENT="0;URL=http://www.dmmipromotions.com/submission.html">';
else
echo "An error has occured. Please fill out the form and try again";
  }
} else {
?>

Thanks a lot for any advice :)

php mail function relies on other binaries like sendmail etc. to send the mail through your server. Normally the mail function would queue the out going mails to the server queue for outgoing mails. Now if your server is busy and has many mail requests pending it should take time to go out of the server. Check details on the configurations of your server and the dependencies like sendmail or smtp etc.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.